Join us as 20 chili teams enter to compete for cash prizes up to $500. Other fall festivities include a wagon ride to the local PD & FD Open House, Petting Zoo, Car and Motorcycle Show displaying some of the best muscle on the streets plus live entertainment. Come early to vote for your favorite! The Chili goes fast!
9:00 am Car Registration open until full.
11:00 Beer Tent Open (sponsored by Garden City Pawn & Inkorporate Graphics)
12:00 pm Chili Tickets on sale
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Entertainment by Fast Eddy presented by Hennessey Engineers & Garden City Pawn
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm Activities sponsored by Jennie's Pierogies including free mini-golf courtesy of West Fenkell Bakery. (children must be with an adult)
4:00 pm Awards presented under the Beer Tent
This event will take place outdoors rain or shine at the northeast corner of Ford Rd and Middlebelt Rd in the Garden City Town Center Plaza parking lot, just north of Detroit Metro Airport, and only minutes from I-275, I-75, I-96, and I-94. Free parking at Garden City High School, 6500 Middlebelt until 5:00 pm with free shuttle service to the event courtesy of Nankin Transit.
Proceeds benefit local charities including the Garden City Goodfellows, Our HOME pantry, and many more.
*Times and Activities may vary.
- Sponsorship Opportunities ..... check back next year
- Chili Cook-Off Rules & Registration Info ... check back next year
- Vendor Spaces - Only unique, homemade, or specific retail ideal for this event should apply.
- Car Show Registration - Car Show Entries $15.00 fee.
- Motorcycle Registration - Bike Show Entries $10.00 fee.
- Proceeds go to local charities.
- CONTACT GC DDA 734.261.2830 FOR MORE INFO